- 2 cups semisweet chocolate morsels or 2 cups crumbled chocolate, baking bars
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups crushed chocolate wafers
- 1 cup pecan pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Using a double boiler, melt chocolate. Stir frequently. Blend in condensed milk, chocolate wafers, and half of pecans. Spoon mixture into 8x8 pan, sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Sprinkle balance of pecans on top of brownies and allow to cool before cutting.
- No baking required!