Quick One-bowl Brownies
It's really simple to make and it turns out really good every time I've made it! (usually baking is not my forte :)
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup butter (at room temp)
- 1⁄2 cup sunflower oil
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 325°F In a bowl, using a blender, combine butter, oil, eggs, cocoa powder, coffee and sugar.
- Stir in flour until completely blended.
- Pour the batter into a greased 9 inch pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes (do not over bake!).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
These were great!!! I was making dinner for a crowd and decided at the last minute that I wanted to make a dessert, so I found this recipe and whipped it up in a hurry. I really loved the flavor that the instant coffee added to the brownies. Next time I think I'll add some chocolate chips to them just because I love the extra rich taste.Reply
see 2 more