1/4 Photos of Elegant Vegetable Rolls
Simple vegetable rolls made with crescent dinner rolls. Drizzled with tomato glaze.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus
- 1 teaspoon olive oil, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 cup packaged coleslaw mix
- 1 (3 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained and chopped
- 2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup diced peeled, cored, seeded tomato
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1 (8 count) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- fresh cilantro stem (optional)
- 1Sauté 1 tablespoons oil, garlic and red pepper flakes over high heat 1 minute, stirring constantly. Add cole slaw mix and mushrooms and sauté 3 more minutes. Season with 1 1/2 teaspoons salt and pepper.
- 2Separate dough into 4 rectangles. Firmly press perforations to seal. Place 1/4 of vegetable filling on short side of rectangle. Fold up long sides to cover mixture and then roll like and egg roll. Place on a baking sheet, folded side down. Bake at 400 for 13-18 minutes, or until golden.
- 3Meanwhile, sauté 1 teaspoons oil, tomatoes, cumin and 1/2 teaspoons salt 3 minutes, or until tomatoes are soft. Puree mixture in food processor or blender until smooth. Set aside.
- 4When rolls are removed from oven, spoon 1/4 of sauce onto 4 plates. Cut veggie rolls in half on diagonal and place 2 halves standing upright on plate. Garnish with cilantro.
Browse Our Top Lettuces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Elegant Vegetable Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 272.0
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 35.0 mg
- Sodium 1550.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 7.9 g