- 1 (18 ounce) box2 layer white cake mix
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant pistachio pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup club soda
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (4 ounce) jarof whole pitted red cherries (drained well)
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple (drained well)
- 1⁄2 cup roasted chopped pecans
- coconut cream cheese frosting
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine pudding, eggs, soda, and oil, beat until well blended.
- Stir in cake mix,pecans and pineapple, mix well.
- Add cherries carefully, you don't want the cherries to fall apart.
- Pour mix into 3 greased and flour cake pans, tap each to remove air bubbles.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 20 minutes.
- Cool in pans for 15 minute then remove from pans to cool completely on wire racks.
- Frost with Coconut Cream Cheese Frosting.