Recipe by Darlene Summers
Serve with warm croissants, banana nut bread, softened cream cheese and honey sandwiches or biscuits. The only cooking time is for the chicken.
Top Review by bullwinkle
We enjoyed this fruity chicken salad. The toasted walnuts added a nice crunch as well as flavor to the salad. This was served with a banana nut muffin. Will make again. Thanks Darlene Summers. Bullwinkle.
- 2 cups chicken, cooked & chopped
- 2 cups pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups strawberries, halved
- 1 cup green grape
- 1 cup celery, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup salad dressing (may use light or fat free)
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 dash pepper
- 1⁄4 cup toasted walnuts