Recipe by COOKGIRl
Heavy cream takes these de-viled eggs over the top! --Tasty-- and I are very happy to have found my old copy of The Pooh Cook Book again! Fresh herb only, please!
Top Review by loof
Fantastic deviled eggs! The cream makes the filling so creamy and allows the flavor of the egg to shine through. I'll make my deviled eggs this way from now on - thanks for sharing a keeper!
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and cut in half
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream or 3 tablespoons homemade mayonnaise, thinned with heavy cream
- paprika (I used smoked paprika for an extra dose of oo la la)
- 12 leaves Italian parsley, whole leaves (or fresh basil, salad burnet, lovage, etc.)