Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
Saw Guy Fieri make this and it looked very yummy !
Make and share this Electric Melon recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 ounce vodka, good quality
- 3⁄4 ounce Midori melon liqueur
- 3⁄4 ounce peach schnapps
- splash orange juice
- splash grenadine
- ginger ale
- Fill a shaker or pitcher with ice.
- Add vodka, Midori and Peach schnapps. Shake or stir.
- Pour into a glass and add OJ and grenadine.
- Top off with ginger ale and serve.
Yum! I also saw guy fieri make this on his show and had to instantly go add it into my recipe box. I made this awhile back and just recently again. It is a great cocktail but I think, for me, the ginger ale clashes with the flavors a bit. I think with sprite or club soda in place of the ginger ale, I would like it better. I will have to try again with that alteration. But great drink, you have got to try it!
This is a great fruity drink!!! I didn't realize I was so low on the vodka so could only use a 1/2 ounce of each and did use diet ginger ale. Made for bevy tag.