Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Warm and spicy.
- 59.16 ml butter
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2-3 fresh green chilies, finely chopped
- 4.92 ml grated fresh ginger
- 8 eggs, lightly beaten
- 29.58 ml heavy cream (or half and half, milk, etc)
- 2.46 ml salt
- 14.79 ml chopped fresh cilantro
- Mix the heavy cream, salt, and cilantro in with the eggs in a bowl.
- Melt the butter in a skillet and add the onions and cook until golden.
- Add the chiles and ginger and cook until aromatic.
- Pour the egg mixture into the skillet and cook, stirring until the eggs are set and done to your liking.
- Serve with warm breads.
Loved the spicy flavours in the creamy eggs, the only changes I made were to use a small red chilli and parsley in place of the cilantro/coriander. Thank you Sue Lau, made for ZAAR Stars tag game.
These are very tasty eggs. The flavors are wonderful together. I would never have thought to put ginger in my scrambled eggs but it works so well! I didn't have fresh green peppers on hand so I used some canned jalapenos. Every flavor shines through . . . so yummy!!
This was so pretty on the plate and it tasted great! I loved the ease of preparation too. Thanks for sharing. Made for ZWT 6~Asia.