- 59.16 ml butter
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2-3 fresh green chilies, finely chopped
- 4.92 ml grated fresh ginger
- 8 eggs, lightly beaten
- 29.58 ml heavy cream (or half and half, milk, etc)
- 2.46 ml salt
- 14.79 ml chopped fresh cilantro
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the heavy cream, salt, and cilantro in with the eggs in a bowl.
- Melt the butter in a skillet and add the onions and cook until golden.
- Add the chiles and ginger and cook until aromatic.
- Pour the egg mixture into the skillet and cook, stirring until the eggs are set and done to your liking.
- Serve with warm breads.