Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
I love this. The first time I had this was at a pub in Kentvile NS and I was hooked on all things OSCAR. I don't know where the term Oscar came from but it always includes crab meat, asparagus and bearnaise sauce.
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup bearnaise sauce, try Bearnaise Sauce
- 4 English muffins, split and toasted
- 16 asparagus, blanched 5-7 minutes
- 8 eggs, poached
- 8 ounces crabmeat
- On each half English muffin put 2 asparagus followed by poached egg,1 oz crab meat and then Bearnaise sauce.
- Broil from 30 seconds or until sauce browns.
- Great with homemade hash browns.
What a find! This was very impressive. I put a slice of Canadian bacon on the muffin, then the asparagus, egg and crab meat. Thank you for sharing. I used this recipe for the bearnaise sauce. Bear Knees Sauce