Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 4 ounces vermicelli
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 cup peeled cubed eggplant
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 lb fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese, plus
- 2 teaspoons grated parmesan cheese
- Cook vermicelli according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- Coat a wok or large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add oil, and heat on med-high heat until heat.
- Add in eggplant and the next 5 ingredients; stir-fry until vegetables are tender.
- Add in zucchini, mushrooms, and chopped tomatoes; stir-fry 2 minutes or until mixture is thoroughly heated.
- Combine vermicelli and vegetable mixture on a serving platter; toss gently; check seasoning and add salt/pepper if needed.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the top.