Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I had some extra winter squash cooked up and an eggplant that was getting wilty, so I made a curry dish from them that I like.
- In a large skillet, saute the onion in the olive oil.
- When the onion is just tender, add the turmeric and garam masala and cook for a minute.
- Add water and vegetarian chicken flavoring, then diced eggplant.
- Cover and cook until eggplant is tender.
- Add winter squash and salt, and additional water if necessary. Stir.
- When heated through and liquid is reduced to about half a cup, add coconut milk and stir thoroughly.
- Remove from heat and serve over brown rice.