Lianna Banana's Note:
I had some extra winter squash cooked up and an eggplant that was getting wilty, so I made a curry dish from them that I like.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, saute the onion in the olive oil.
- 2When the onion is just tender, add the turmeric and garam masala and cook for a minute.
- 3Add water and vegetarian chicken flavoring, then diced eggplant.
- 4Cover and cook until eggplant is tender.
- 5Add winter squash and salt, and additional water if necessary. Stir.
- 6When heated through and liquid is reduced to about half a cup, add coconut milk and stir thoroughly.
- 7Remove from heat and serve over brown rice.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggplant Squash Masala
Serving Size: 1 (328 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 206.8
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 320.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.8 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: