- 1 large eggplant, peeled and cubed
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) cangolden sweet corn, drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) canstewed sliced tomatoes, drained
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup italian-style seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil eggplant cubes until soft, about 20 minutes. Drain in colander. In a skillet, melt butter and saute onion, pepper, and garlic. Add seasonings.
- Mix everything in a large bowl and pour into a buttered 8"x12" baking dish. Bake at 350 until browned and set, about 25 minutes.