1/4 Photos of Eggplant (Aubergine) Patties
Another easy eggplant recipe that I found in a local newspaper.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel eggplant and cut into small pieces.
- 2Boil in salted water until tender.
- 3Drain well and mash.
- 4Stir in all other ingredients.
- 5Spray non-stick skillet with cooking spray, or add a small amount of oil.
- 6Drop teaspoonfuls of eggplant into skillet and fry on both sides until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggplant (Aubergine) Patties
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 126.8
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 52.8 mg
- Sodium 209.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 5.3 g