1/2 Photos of Eggnog Santa Cut-Outs
1 hr 18 mins
1 hr 10 mins
I just love eggnog, it's so seasonal and yummy. What better than in Christmas cookies! Recipe yield depends on the size of the cutters you use.Prep time includes 1 hour chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine sugar and butter. Beat until mixture is creamy, about 2 minutes.
- 2Add 1/3 cup eggnog, egg and vanilla; continue beating until well combined. Reduce the speed to low; add flour, baking powder, nutmeg and salt. Beat until dough is well mixed.
- 3Divide the dough in half and wrap each in plastic wrap. Refrigerate until it is firm, at least one hour.
- 4Preheat oven to 375°F Roll out dough, one half at a time on a lightly floured work surface to a ¼-inch thickness. Cut out the cookies with a Santa shape or your favorite holiday cutter. Place the cookies 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- 5Bake the Santa cookies for 8 to 10 minutes or until the edges are lightly browned. Remove from the oven and cool completely.
- 6Frost with your favorite icing or decorate with sprinkles and candies.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggnog Santa Cut-Outs
Serving Size: 1 (32 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 131.1
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 26.1 mg
- Sodium 85.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 1.8 g