1/2 Photos of Eggnog Santa Cut-Outs
1 hr 18 mins
1 hr 10 mins
I just love eggnog, it's so seasonal and yummy. What better than in Christmas cookies! Recipe yield depends on the size of the cutters you use.Prep time includes 1 hour chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine sugar and butter. Beat until mixture is creamy, about 2 minutes.
- 2Add 1/3 cup eggnog, egg and vanilla; continue beating until well combined. Reduce the speed to low; add flour, baking powder, nutmeg and salt. Beat until dough is well mixed.
- 3Divide the dough in half and wrap each in plastic wrap. Refrigerate until it is firm, at least one hour.
- 4Preheat oven to 375°F Roll out dough, one half at a time on a lightly floured work surface to a ¼-inch thickness. Cut out the cookies with a Santa shape or your favorite holiday cutter. Place the cookies 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- 5Bake the Santa cookies for 8 to 10 minutes or until the edges are lightly browned. Remove from the oven and cool completely.
- 6Frost with your favorite icing or decorate with sprinkles and candies.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggnog Santa Cut-Outs
Serving Size: 1 (32 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 131.1
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 26.1 mg
- Sodium 85.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 1.8 g