Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is so easy, and so good, it disappears in a hurry. We use either Turkey Hill Egg Nog (in dairy case), or Borden's Egg Nog (not refrigerated). We attend a tree-trimming party every year, and everyone waits for the egg nog, brought in plastic gallon jars but served from a cut glass pitcher. A nice touch is to provide a nutmeg grater and whole nutmegs, for each to fix their own. NO RAW EGGS !! It is not necessary to use the highest quality alcohol.
- 1 quart dairy eggnog
- 1⁄2 gallon eggnog ice cream
- 8 ounces blended whiskey
- 4 ounces rum
- 4 ounces brandy
- 2 whole whole nutmegs
- Mix all ingredients. except nutmeg.
- Store in gallon containers with lids.
- Serve from pitcher or punch bowl.
- Dust with freshly grated nutmeg.