Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Home made egg nog, you will use honey instead of sugar so you will have a slight honey taste.
Make and share this Eggnog , Non Alcoholic recipe from Food.com.
- Separate egg whites from yolks.
- In bowl beat egg whites until they get stiff.
- In another bowl whip cream.
- In 3rd very large bowl add yolks and honey, beat until mixed thoroughly.
- Add to yolks: egg whites, whipped cream and Half and half.
- Mix thoroughly or run thru blender.
- Let chill in refridgerator at least 1 hour.