Recipe by Tish
This is a classic seafood salad using ingredients that require little or no preparation. The hard boiled eggs can be done in advance and this can literally be thrown together in 5 minutes!
- 6 ounces alfalfa sprouts or 4 boxes mustard, and cress
- 4 eggs, hard boiled
- 8 ounces shrimp
- 8 ounces crabmeat (canned or frozen)
- 20 cherry tomatoes
- 3 fluid ounces mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 dill pickle
- parsley sprig (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange the alfalfa or mustard and cress in a circle around the edge of four individual plates Peel the eggs, cut them in half lengthwise and put 2 halves on opposite sides of each plate Put portions of shrimp and crab meat either side of the eggs, leaving a small space in the center Mix the paprika, cayenne pepper and chopped pickle into the mayonnaise and spoon in the center.
- Garnish witha sprig of parsley.