Recipe by Texas Aggie Mom
A friend brought this to a brunch pot luck I had last year. It was a big hit, so I just had to get the recipe from her.
Top Review by Mustang Sally 54269
Very tasty. I'm not usually a hugh fan of bisquick in my egg casseroles so I cut it back abit & it was great. I increased the portion of sausage, mushrooms & a tiny bit more of mozza. I need to watch my salt so I cut it back. I like herbs so I added the oregano. Great recipe, thanks for sharing.
- 1 lb sausage, cooked & drained
- 4 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 1⁄4 cups Bisquick
- 12 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano (I don't use) (optional)