I make egg rolls about once a year and I always the wraps can't be that hard to make. Not finding anything on recipezaar, I looked on cooks.com and am eager to try this one.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift flour and salt into a large bowl.
- 2Make a well and add eggs and water
- 3Stir with a fork until dough holds together and leaves bowl clean.
- 4Turn out onto lightly floured surface.
- 5Knead until smooth - about 5 minutes.
- 6Cover dough with the bowl and let stand for 30 minutes.
- 7Divide into fourths. Dust pastry board with cornstarch.
- 8Roll each fourth to a 14 x 11 inch rectangle. Cut into 3 1/2 inch squares. (The cornstarch prevents them from sticking together).
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Egg Roll Wrap
Serving Size: 1 (424 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 40.9
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 8.8 mg
- Sodium 100.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.3 g