Prep 0 mins
Cook 5 mins
An easy recipe from Rachael Ray
- 1⁄2 tablespoon oil (I use olive)
- 1 egg, vigorously beaten
- 3 tablespoons shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon salsa
- Preheat 8-9 inch skillet over Med-Low heat with the oil.
- Add a little salt and pepper to vigorously beaten egg.
- Add egg to pan.
- Shake pan to spread egg to cover bottom of pan. Don't stir!
- Cover with a piece of foil and cook 1 minute.
- Remove foil, sprinkle with cheese. Return foil and cook 1-2 more minutes until egg is set and cheese is melted.
- Shake pan to loosen egg. Tilt and shake egg onto your plate.
- Spread salsa across egg.
- Roll as tightly as possible, careful not to tear the egg.