Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
An interesting combination of flavors that will get you out of the pasta salad doldrums. This recipe is a nice guideline, but you may want to add more or less of each ingredient to suit your taste. So easy to prepare, this salad is great for pot lucks and picnics, or for lunch at the office.
- 8 ounces egg noodles
- 1 lb imitation crabmeat
- 8 ounces mild cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1⁄2 medium green bell pepper
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 (8 ounce) bottlezesty Italian salad dressing
- Cook egg noodles according to package directions, rinse in cold water and drain well.
- Combine noodles and remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
- Cover and chill for at least one hour before serving.