- 4 eggs, hard-boiled
- 2 teaspoons besan (gram flour)
- 1 onion, finely chopped (small)
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon mint leaf, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 2 green chilies, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- oil (for frying)
Directions See How It's Made
- Grate the hard boiled eggs finely.
- Combine with all other ingredients except oil. Mix well and knead into smooth dough.
- Divide mixture into 10-12 equal portions. Shape each portion into medallions (flat round cutlets) and keep aside.
- Heat oil in kadai/pan and fry kebabs, a few at a time, until crisp and golden brown.
- Serve hot, garnished with onion rings and mint.