Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is so simple and the kids think it's so fun too! Easy, fun way to have breakfast in the morning.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In regular sized muffin pan, place one piece of ham in each, lining the cups.
- Break an egg into each "cup".
- Sprinkle with salt & pepper.
- Bake for ~15 minutes or until done.
- Sprinkle with cheddar cheese and enjoy!
- NOTE: We've also whipped the eggs with cheese and salsa -- yummy!
Wonderful! We really enjoyed these for "breakfast for dinner" night. Scrambled the eggs and mine were done at about 10 minutes. This marked the first time my picky 6 year-old ever ate eggs. He really liked being able to pick up the little cup. A great idea for kids! Thanks for sharing the recipe!
Very creative. Very cute. So simple & easy. Thanks for sharing.
These were really cute and is very kid friendly. I think the DH, (big kid) ate 3 of them and gave it thumbs up. Thanks for a great recipe.