Recipe by CandyTX
This is so simple and the kids think it's so fun too! Easy, fun way to have breakfast in the morning.
Top Review by LonghornMama
Wonderful! We really enjoyed these for "breakfast for dinner" night. Scrambled the eggs and mine were done at about 10 minutes. This marked the first time my picky 6 year-old ever ate eggs. He really liked being able to pick up the little cup. A great idea for kids! Thanks for sharing the recipe!
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In regular sized muffin pan, place one piece of ham in each, lining the cups.
- Break an egg into each "cup".
- Sprinkle with salt & pepper.
- Bake for ~15 minutes or until done.
- Sprinkle with cheddar cheese and enjoy!
- NOTE: We've also whipped the eggs with cheese and salsa -- yummy!