Prep 1 min
Cook 2 mins
I was looking for a way to make an egg drop soup recipe without using canned chicken broth and that was restaurant quality, and I came up with this.
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chicken bouillon granule, plus a dash
- 1⁄4 teaspoon rice wine
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 egg white
- Combine all ingredients and stir over medium heat for about 1 minute.
- At this point you may want to add a dash more of chicken granules to suit your taste.
- Turn heat to low.
- Separate egg white in bowl, beat egg white.
- Slowly stir egg white into broth.