Prep 40 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great on toast or crackers
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup real mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped cooked ham
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 dash salt
- Mix all in bowl and refrigerate 30 minutes before use.
Oh my goodness!! Had this for breakfast on a toasted sourdough english muffin...outstanding!
This makes a terrific sandwich! I made this exactly as written and wouldn't change a thing. My sons loved their sandwiches. Thanx for sharing!