Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
The best parve chocolate chip cookies. When my wife makes these, the kids are always in the kitchen helping
- 1 cup softened butter flavored parve margarine
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups parve chocolate chips
- 1 cup walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Combine soften margarine, sugar, eggs and vanilla in a large bowl and mix until fluffy.
- Add flour, salt and baking soda into mixture and stir well.
- Add chocolate chips and mix by hand. If desired chopped nuts maybe added at this step.
- Use teaspoon to drop cookies 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet & bake for 10 minutes.
delicious!! I didnt put in any walnuts and out of this recipe i made little bite size cookies, 4 pans total.. I really enjoyed the cookies and liked the texture a lot !!! :-) Super delicious!!!
Very good chocolate chip cookies recipe. Made it as stated but did omit the walnuts as I didn't have any on hand, they were optional anyway. Maybe I was a little too greedy and made the cookies too large but I got 43 cookies and they baked in 13 minutes. OK, I confess, I did not use teaspoons but half filled tablespoons. The cookies are crisp on the edges and slightly chewy in the middle. I'm very pleased I tried this recipe. Thanks for posting.