Designing Diva's Note:
This is a very simple recipe that can be made as a last minute dessert & it's not overly sweet. Make 2 and freeze 1 for any unexpected company; freezes beautifully.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt chocolate and butter in a small pan over low heat.
- 2Beat eggs with a whisk until light and foamy.
- 3Gradually beat in sugar, flour, and vanilla to eggs.
- 4Add butter/chocolate mixture.
- 5Pour into a well buttered 9 inch pie pan.
- 6Bake at 325-350 oven for 25-30 minutes.
- 7Serve warm or cold.
- 8Top with whipped cream; run the chocolate chips over a grater, sprinkle over pie.
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Edelweiss Torte (pronounced "idol-vise")
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 437.7
- Calories from Fat 219
- Total Fat 24.3 g
- Saturated Fat 14.3 g
- Cholesterol 146.4 mg
- Sodium 147.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 43.4 g
- Protein 5.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: