I was very suprised that this recipe wasn't posted yet. This is by far the best dirt cake out there. Great for all occassions. Cooking time is refridgeration time.
- Make chocolate pudding according to box and place in fridge.
- Chop up all Oreos in food processor.
- Cover bottom of 9x13 glass pan with a thin layer of Oreos.
- Beat condensed milk, Cool-Whip, and cream cheese in a large bowl until well mixed.
- Cover bottom layer of oreos with chocolate pudding.
- Layer cream mix.
- Layer remaining Oreos on top.
- Refridgerate for 20 minute.
- Eat it up!
Great dirt cake recipe! Super easy and a big hit with kids and kids-at-heart.
I just got done putting this together and wow, it was so much simpler than the other dirt cake recipes! Mom and I typically make two for Thanksgiving and 2 for Christmas, but we make the type that uses butter and powdered sugar. I'll be using this one for now on! I made 3 little sundae cups of it for my parents and my son and they raved! Will take the rest of it to a going away party for my dirt cake adoring cousins tomorrow. I am planning on spelling out "Utah or Bust" with gummy worms for them! Thanks for the simple, delicious recipe! UPDATE: I didn't even get around to putting the gummy words on it, but took it tonight to the party and it was the only dessert that was completely eaten. Next time, I'll have to make 2! :)