Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I was very suprised that this recipe wasn't posted yet. This is by far the best dirt cake out there. Great for all occassions. Cooking time is refridgeration time.
- 6 ounces chocolate pudding mix
- 4 cups milk, to prepare pudding mix (or as directed on mix)
- 14 ounces condensed milk
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 12 ounces Cool Whip
- 18 ounces Oreo cookies
- Make chocolate pudding according to box and place in fridge.
- Chop up all Oreos in food processor.
- Cover bottom of 9x13 glass pan with a thin layer of Oreos.
- Beat condensed milk, Cool-Whip, and cream cheese in a large bowl until well mixed.
- Cover bottom layer of oreos with chocolate pudding.
- Layer cream mix.
- Layer remaining Oreos on top.
- Refridgerate for 20 minute.
- Eat it up!
I only had an 8oz tub of cool whip and a 14 oz package of cookies, and both sizes were absolutely fine. Using sweetened condensed milk was a time-saving plus over the recipes that call for powdered sugar and butter. I softened the cream cheese and beat it with the sweetened condensed milk, added the pudding and then folded in the cool whip. The result was a tasty fluffy chocolate mixture. Everybody loved the cake. Thanks for sharing!
I wish this clarified the condensed milk as sweetened condensed milk or evaporated milk! I'm not sure which to use!
4cups of milk made this way too runny. Would have set up better with 2 1/2-3 cups and it would have been perfect. Trust me the 4cups makes it way too runny. Will be making it again but using less milk.