Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I was very suprised that this recipe wasn't posted yet. This is by far the best dirt cake out there. Great for all occassions. Cooking time is refridgeration time.
- Make chocolate pudding according to box and place in fridge.
- Chop up all Oreos in food processor.
- Cover bottom of 9x13 glass pan with a thin layer of Oreos.
- Beat condensed milk, Cool-Whip, and cream cheese in a large bowl until well mixed.
- Cover bottom layer of oreos with chocolate pudding.
- Layer cream mix.
- Layer remaining Oreos on top.
- Refridgerate for 20 minute.
- Eat it up!
4cups of milk made this way too runny. Would have set up better with 2 1/2-3 cups and it would have been perfect. Trust me the 4cups makes it way too runny. Will be making it again but using less milk.
Great dirt cake recipe! Super easy and a big hit with kids and kids-at-heart.