Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
I found this recipe at EatCakeforDinner.com. She has so many delicious recipes I can't wait to try!! I forgot the diced tomatoes and cut the recipe in half for our little family. It was very easy and really good!
- 1 (16 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (10 ounce) can low sodium beef broth
- 1⁄4 cup zesty Italian dressing
- 2 (9 ounce) packagesrefrigerated cheese ravioli
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F Combine first four ingredients in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish; add ravioli; toss to coat. Bake 50 minutes or until ravioli is tender. Top with cheese; let stand 5 minutes or until melted. Yield 6 servings.