Recipe by seth deitchman
I like to try new things. I'm sure someone somewhere has done this before, but I picked it up myself. It is easy and it can feed a bunch of people or myself for a week.
- 10 -12 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup milk (I prefer vanilla soy milk)
- 16 ounces salsa (any kind you like)
- 16 ounces cottage cheese (I perfer non-fat)
- broccoli, cauliflower & peppers (as much as you want if you like)
- 6 -8 wheat flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat the 10- 12 eggs with the milk and vanilla together.
- Place about 4 oz of salsa on a hot pan (on the stove).
- I do not use any butter (you can, but I do not think it is neded).
- When the salsa starts boiling somewhat pour about 1/4 of the egg mixture on it.
- I then add a bunch of veggies and start mixing it all together.
- Once it gets solidified (not very wet) put the cottage cheese on top.
- After the cottage cheese gets warm (40 seconds) start mixing it all together for about another 2 or 3 minutes.
- It might still be a little wet, so feel free to do it a little longer.
- This should fill about 2 or 3 wheat tortillas.
- If you are using an electric stove I like to brown my tortillas by fliping the them back and forth over the stove.
- It gives a great flavor.
- Fill and wrap tortillas with the eggs and repeat.
- If you are feeding a family, great!
- I make them and freeze them for my breakfast for the entire week.