Recipe by FalaRedwing
I get home fairly late in the evening and get up very early, so I need recipes that cook fast, enjoyable, and healthy. This was one of those rather happy experiments. It's written for one (as I cook for one), but can certainly be expanded for a family.
- 1 boneless pork chop
- 1⁄2 cup apple juice
- 1 teaspoon instant minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- 1 tablespoon apple butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix apple juice, onion, and garlic in a shallow pan and heat on medium (do not boil).
- Add pork chop and cover loosly (folded foil works well).
- Cook thoroughly, turning occasionally (there should be no pink inside the thickest part; cut to be sure).
- Place pork on plate and top with apple butter. Serve with a side of salad, cooked vegetables, or rice.