Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
This is from Sandra Lee Semi Homemade.
- 2 cups fresh basil leaves, packed
- 1 cup pine nuts
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic, bottled
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil
- Place basil leaves, pine nuts, and garlic into food processor.
- Pulse until paste forms, about 1 minute.
- Add cheese and olive oil and pulse until mixture is smooth.
- Place in microwave-safe bowl.
- Cook on medium heat for 2 minutes or just until hot, stirring after 1 minute.
- Serve over chicken, veal, seafood or pasta.