Recipe by thepurpleturtle
I just finished making this for my 1 year old and myself and we both loved it... so I had to share!
Top Review by Ms B.
The dill and green onion lend a different flavor to an easy standard. I served this with steamed asparagus and a tossed salad for a quick and easy weeknight dinner. I will make this again for my solo lunches.
- 1 (225 g) package Kraft macaroni and cheese
- 1 (170 g) can albacore tuna in water, drained
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dill weed
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded (I like aged)
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare Kraft dinner according to package directions, sauce and all.
- Stir in the tuna, green onion, dill weed, salt, pepper and cheese. Voila!
- I love it with ketchup but I know how people can be quite funny about what ketchup does and doesn't go on, so you decide :o).