Recipe by Gruenes
This recipe is really easy to make and tastes great. We use whole wheat noodles, but that is your choice. There are only 4 ingredients. The most time consuming part is boiling the noodles. Enjoy!!!
Top Review by kitty.rock
Well DH gave this the big 5-stars :D He loves tuna casserole and I've never made it for him as I don't eat it. I thought this recipe was perfect and I was right ~ he LOVED IT. The only thing he requested was a bit of onion added to it next time I make it. I did include 1 cup of green peas and cut back on the cheese by more than half, and added 1/4 teaspoon black pepper ~ and he loved it just like that! Thanks Gruenes ~ made for Spring PAC 2010!
- 1 1⁄4 cups dry whole wheat elbow macaroni
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (11 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil your noodles and drain.
- Drain tuna.
- Mix tuna, half the cheese, and soup.
- Stir in noodles.
- Once everything is mixed together add the rest of the cheese on the top.
- Bake in in a 1.6 liter casserole dish in the oven at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes.