Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Another simple and easy to make side dish that is healthy and full of nutrients. Will be loved by everyone in your family! Use a wok or stir-fry pan.
- In large pan, bring oil to medium heat and saute under tender.
- Add almonds and garlic and stir occasionally until some almonds are browned.
- Add broccoli and heat for about 10 minutes or until desired tenderness is reached.
- Add salt and pepper and other seasoning to taste.
- Serve as a side dish or as a main dish with beef or chicken strips added.
Simple and delicious. I did end up adding a little water to the skillet to form steam and used a lid to finish the cooking. The flavor was perfect.