1/1 Photo of Easy Tex Mex Wontons
Cheeseburger in Paradise's Note:
It couldnt get simplier than this! Serve these with cheese dip and cold beers and be ready to be amazed!! Crispy, crunchy Tex Mex at its best....in a wonton!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix sausage and chili's together.
- 2Wet the edges of each wonton wrapper (working one at a time).
- 3Place a spoonful of the pork mixture in the center of each wonton and seal.
- 4Heat oil to 350 degrees. (To test oil for readiness, drop a wonton in and if it starts to bubble you are ready to go!).
- 5Fry to golden brown.
- 6Serve with your favorite CHEESE DIP and a cold beer! Yummy!
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Tex Mex Wontons
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 182.5
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 40.8 mg
- Sodium 362.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 9.0 g