It couldnt get simplier than this! Serve these with cheese dip and cold beers and be ready to be amazed!! Crispy, crunchy Tex Mex at its best....in a wonton!!
- Mix sausage and chili's together.
- Wet the edges of each wonton wrapper (working one at a time).
- Place a spoonful of the pork mixture in the center of each wonton and seal.
- Heat oil to 350 degrees. (To test oil for readiness, drop a wonton in and if it starts to bubble you are ready to go!).
- Fry to golden brown.
- Serve with your favorite CHEESE DIP and a cold beer! Yummy!