Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe came from a Women's Ministries Cook Book and is a real keeper. There's never any left whenever I've served it.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Russian salad dressing
- 1⁄2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 5 ounces apricot preserves
- Arrange chicken breasts in 9x13 baking dish.
- Combine salad dressing, garlic powder, soup mix and preserves in a bowl and mix well.
- Spoon over chicken breasts.
- Bake covered at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Bake uncovered until tender.
- About 15 minutes.
I liked this and it was easy. Kids also liked sauce. Next time I am going to use chicken tenders or use chicken thighs as my family does not like breast that much. Will be keeping this around!
Great sauce! I used chicken legs instead of chicken breasts and just baked until the legs were done, stirring occasionally to make sure they were always covered in the sauce.
I remember making this long time ago, and forgot all about it till I saw this. It's very good and moist.I will be making it again. Thanks