Very easy and light! We serve ours with Chile paste to enjoy the sweet/spicy combo. I also like a bit of cilantro on top.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 59.14 ml low-sodium tamari
- 29.58 ml wine vinegar, red or white
- 29.58 ml mirin
- 4.92 ml ginger, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 14.79 ml cornstarch
- 14.79 ml oil
- 453.59 g boneless skinless chicken breast, cut in 1 inch pieces
- 236.59 ml sweet onion, cut in cubes
- 473.18 ml bell peppers, cubed
- 566.99 g can pineapple chunks in juice
- 59.14 ml scallion, sliced
- white pepper
- 1Combine 1st 6 ingredients and stir well.
- 2Heat oil in large skillet and stir-fry chicken until brown and cooked through, about 5 minute Remove from pan.
- 3Add peppers, sweet onion, and pineapple (with juice) to skillet and heat through.
- 4Add reserved sauce mixture to skillet, bring to a bubble and cook til thickened.
- 5Add chicken back to skillet; heat through. Season with pepper, sprinkle with scallion and serve over rice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Sweet and Sour Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (262 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 288.7
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 65.8 mg
- Sodium 126.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 24.2 g
- Protein 28.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: