1/1 Photo of Easy Southern Oven-Fried Chicken
quick and easy from newspaper. One of most requested recipes I use what ever pieces of chicken I have on hand to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Strip skin from chicken pieces.
- 2Pour buttermilk over chicken in plastic or glass container. turn chicken pieces to coat evenly. Cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- 3Preheat oven 425F Smear 9x13 with oil. set aside.
- 4Drainbuttermilk from chicken, place chicken on rack to drain. Combine bread crumbs with paprika, salt, thyme, and pepper roll chicken in bread crumbs. Arrange in single layer in prepared pan. Bake 30 minutes. Turn chicken. Bake 15 to 20 minutes longer.
Browse Our Top Whole Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Whole Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Southern Oven-Fried Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (329 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 605.9
- Calories from Fat 336
- Total Fat 37.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 173.3 mg
- Sodium 570.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 47.3 g