Rollin in the Dough!'s Note:
I am not a huge fan of baked cheesecakes but I can truly say this is the BEST I have ever had. It is so simple yet everyone thinks it's gourmet! I love that it is completely different than most traditional cheesecakes. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare a 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
- 2Mix cream cheese, vanilla and 1 c sugar until smooth.
- 3Spread 1 pk crescent rolls onto bottom of pan, press perforations to seal crust.
- 4Spread cream cheese mix on crust.
- 5Layer the 2nd pk crescent rolls on top of cream cheese mix.
- 6Melt butter and add 1/2 c sugar and cinnamon.
- 7Pour over top and bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Sopapilla Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 411.8
- Calories from Fat 207
- Total Fat 23.0 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 80.9 mg
- Sodium 363.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 27.8 g
- Protein 5.9 g