Recipe by MizzNezz
Very nice to have with soups and salads.
Top Review by ChipotleChick
Tasty and so easy! I didn't put any sesame seeds on them, instead I rolled them in unsalted butter mixed with garlic salt. (kinda defeated the purpose of the unsalted butter, but who cares it tasted good :) I upped the amount of flour by 1/4 cup, as someone else suggested, and the dough was perfect! I made them to go with a copycat recipe on this site for The Olive Garden's Pasta E Fagioli. I will definitely have this recipe on hand every night I make pasta! It was such a cinch!
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Slowly add milk to form a soft dough.
- Knead on a floured surface 4 times.
- Roll into 10 inch by 5 inch rectangle.
- Cut into 12 sticks.
- Put butter in 13x9 baking dish.
- Roll breadsticks in butter.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake at 425° for 16 minutes, or until golden.