Recipe by AmyZoe
I was pleasantly surprised at how good these were--great cookies in a pinch using a cake mix. Recipe courtesy of 101 Things To Do With A Cake Mix. Serving size is estimated.
- 18 1⁄4 ounces yellow cake mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon and set aside.
- In a bowl mix together cake mix, vanilla, oil, and eggs until dough is formed.
- Shape cookie dough into 1 inch balls.
- Roll balls in sugar-cinnamon mixture.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from pan and cool.