4 hrs 20 mins
This is so easy to make and equally yummy! We love beef stroganoff and this was a definite hit! It will become a staple in our household!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs boneless beef chuck steaks, cut into one inch pieces
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 10 ounces Green Giant sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 (4 tablespoon) envelope Lipton beefy onion soup mix
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves or 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh thyme
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) container light sour cream
- 8 ounces campanelle pasta or 8 ounces egg noodles
- 1In slow cooker, toss beef with the flour. Stir in remaining ingredients except the sour cream.
- 2Cook covered on LOW 8 to 10 hours or HIGH 4 to 6 hours until meat is tender.
- 3Meanwhile, cook noodles according to package.
- 4Stir in sour cream and noodles. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 405.8
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 99.4 mg
- Sodium 473.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 37.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
boneless beef chuck steaks
Lipton beefy onion soup mix