Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is so easy to make and equally yummy! We love beef stroganoff and this was a definite hit! It will become a staple in our household!
- 2 lbs boneless beef chuck steaks, cut into one inch pieces
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 10 ounces Green Giant sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 (4 tablespoon) envelope Lipton beefy onion soup mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves or 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh thyme
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) container light sour cream
- 8 ounces campanelle pasta or 8 ounces egg noodles
- In slow cooker, toss beef with the flour. Stir in remaining ingredients except the sour cream.
- Cook covered on LOW 8 to 10 hours or HIGH 4 to 6 hours until meat is tender.
- Meanwhile, cook noodles according to package.
- Stir in sour cream and noodles. Add salt and pepper to taste.