Recipe by SiouxChef
This is an easy way to make side pork in the oven. No mess, easy clean-up and the results are great. A teacher friend told me this is how her grandmother made it. Definately not for the calorie counters.
Top Review by Janice S.
Thank so much for the GREAT recipe. We have been eating side pork for many years and this is the first time we really enjoyed it. It wasn't greasy and tasted so yummy. I didn't use the season salt cause both my husband and I have heart conditions so no salt. But I did add ground rosemary, the granulated garlic and fresh ground black pepper to the flour. Wow! We will never go back to plain old side pork.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Take an old cookie sheet. Spray it with Pam, In a bag, combine all ingredients except the side pork.
- Then add one strip at a time, coat evenly.
- Lay on baking sheet.
- Do this until they are all coated.
- About half way through the baking time, check and turn over with a tong.