Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 min
I am hooked on this great snack. Very easy to prepare and delicious, too!
- 1 cup of grated cheddar cheese (try others if you prefer)
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 12 medium shrimp
- 1 clove garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- Triscuit crackers or tortilla chips
- In a food processor pulse the first four ingredients.
- Add the salt and butter and pulse until a fairly smooth spread is formed.
- Spread onto cracker of your choice and broil in the oven for approximately one minute.
I made this recipe as an appetizer tonight and it was way too cheesy! I used french bread instead of the other suggestions.
Great, easy, fun, and very nice. Thanks for sharing. Lolly