Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the recipe I use for my husband and I... It's an easy recipe to follow and thankfully uses only 1 avocado.
- Prepare the chopped onion, tomato, jalepeno, and cilantro before preparing the avocado.
- To these, add the salt and lime juice.
- Now add the avocado and save the pitt. I find that cutting the avocado lengthwise and around, and then twisting it open like a bottle seems to work best. You can then spoon out the meat of it easily and toss the skins.
- With a fork, mash and mix the avocado with the remainder of the ingredients.
- When transferring to the serving bowl, be sure to add the pit because this prevents the guacamole from browning.