This is the recipe I use for my husband and I... It's an easy recipe to follow and thankfully uses only 1 avocado.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare the chopped onion, tomato, jalepeno, and cilantro before preparing the avocado.
- 2To these, add the salt and lime juice.
- 3Now add the avocado and save the pitt. I find that cutting the avocado lengthwise and around, and then twisting it open like a bottle seems to work best. You can then spoon out the meat of it easily and toss the skins.
- 4With a fork, mash and mix the avocado with the remainder of the ingredients.
- 5When transferring to the serving bowl, be sure to add the pit because this prevents the guacamole from browning.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Shmeasy Guacamole
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 88.4
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 150.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 1.2 g