Prep 3 mins
Cook 7 mins
A funny combination, but it tastes pretty good! I made it from right out of my head, I wanted something fast but filling, so it's a good after school snack.
- 2 eggs
- 2 slices of sandwich meat deli turkey, cut into small pieces
- 1 -2 tablespoon milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon honey
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 small tortilla
- 1. In a small bowl, Beat eggs with milk and honey. Add turkey and mix.
- 2. Cook in a small frying pan untill just under-done.
- 3. Add paprika, cook untill done.
- 4. wrap up in flour tortilla.
A great new twist on the scrambled egg sandwich. I did make a couple of additions to this! Added bacon bits and cheese, as I wanted a little more substantial wrap for lunch. Maybe next time will add some hash browns, too. Thnx for sharing your recipe Obsessed. Made for PAC Fall 2009.
this is quite good. I wasn't sure about the honey, but it works with this. My son loves this.