My brother got this recipe from his home economics teacher as a sophmore in high school. Its become a weekend breakfast staple.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crumble sausage in a medium skillet; cook over medium heat until brown, stirring occasionally. Drain well.
- 2Line bottom of greased 9 by 13 inch baking dish with crescent rolls, firmly pressing perforations to seal.
- 3Sprinkle with sausage and cheese.
- 4Combine remaining ingrediants in mixing bowl; beat well and pour over sausage.
- 5Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes or until set.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Sausage Brunch Bake
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 519.9
- Calories from Fat 276
- Total Fat 30.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.0 g
- Cholesterol 247.7 mg
- Sodium 622.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 36.4 g