Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
My brother got this recipe from his home economics teacher as a sophmore in high school. Its become a weekend breakfast staple.
- 1 lb bulk pork sausage
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground pepper
- Crumble sausage in a medium skillet; cook over medium heat until brown, stirring occasionally. Drain well.
- Line bottom of greased 9 by 13 inch baking dish with crescent rolls, firmly pressing perforations to seal.
- Sprinkle with sausage and cheese.
- Combine remaining ingrediants in mixing bowl; beat well and pour over sausage.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes or until set.