Recipe by hannahportlock
This Salmon recipe is out of this world, very easy to make you dont have to use smoked salmon but it dose add extra flavor you have to try this you wont regret it!
- 1 cup pasta, per person (twists)
- 8 ounces smoked salmon, flakes
- 1 tablespoon of green pesto sauce (any)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, per person
- 1 tablespoon of fresh parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic or 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon oil
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- First get all your ingre ready Put pasta in pan and boil in water, half way through cooking about 5 min heat a bit of oil in a frying pan and fry the salmon and garlic, if useing smoked salmon flakes it wont take more than 3 min, if useing unsmoked salmon fillets will take about 7 min when that is done drain the pasta and stir in the butter and pesto then add the cooked salmon and garlic mix well to combine, spoon onto serving plates and garnish with parmasan cheese and lemon juice ENJOY!