Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Easy to do, economical - and good for you! Husbands - give it a go and reap side benefits! Heheheheheh
- Dead simple.
- The order of the ingredients is important.
- Take a small microwaveable dish and place sliced spring onions (scallions to you American types!) in the bottom with optional grated carrot.
- Place a salmon cutlet or fillet on top, season with salt and pepper and a touch of your favourite herb (I like tarragon or maybe dill) Place thinly sliced tomato on the top and cover dish with cling film.
- Pop a couple of holes and cook on 75% power for two minutes.
- Let rest for 1 minute, then another two minutes at 75%.
- Tell me what you think.